Shirts Our Business - Pricing
There unfortunately is no easy flat fee for screen printing. Here are some charges you must consider while estimating how much an order will cost. Click over to our price calculator to get an idea on how much your order will run you, but remember that this is not a quote. To get a quote, please call us at (773) 271-0600.
- You can use your own goods, but it is usually a lot cheaper to order through us. We do not sell blank goods.
Screen Cost / Set Up fee
- $25 for each screen used. $10 for each film used. One screen and film used per color.
- That is a one time fee. We save your screens for at least a year and save the films forever.
- An under base is needed for dark shirts.
- An under base is white ink that is printed on the shirt, dried, and then printed on top of with the rest of the design. It is necessary on dark shirts because otherwise the shirt color will show through the ink.
- $50 for screens used for process or half-tone screens.
- We will charge extra for sizes over 12.5 inches x 16 inches.
- For every shirt we add a print price that is determined by the amount of colors in the design and the quantity of shirts ordered.
- The more colors in the design, the more the fee will be.
- The more items you are printing, the less the fee will be.
- No charge if it abides by our Art guidelines.
- We charge $35 per hour if you want us to create your artwork.
This is not a quote. This is a tool to help estimate the possible cost of an order. To get a real quote, please call us at (773) 271-0600 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.